Through it's commitment to training, thorough forward removal planning and it's professional experience, Whybirds Removals is dedicated to "Moving Families Since 1857" to ensure that our customers achieve a high level of service combined with the following objectives :
- Our customer's needs are understood and surpassed.
- Whybirds Removals increases it's market recognition for superior service and facilities.
- To strive for excellence and growth so that our employee's job opportunities and workplace are secure.
Important points to note are that Whybirds Removals is:
- An approved removal and storage contractor for both the Queensland and Federal Governments. Our vehicles, storage facilities and removals personnel meet the stringent criteria for removal panel membership for these organisations.
- A part owner of the Australian Movers Group or AMG, a formal partnership of family owned companies guaranteeing each other a consistent level of quality and service and providing a formidable pool of resources for our clients.
- A member of AFRA, which whilst providing customer protection, allows us to keep up to date with new trends in business, maintain current industry standards and training to ensure the protection of both the customers and the removalists interests.
- Fully experienced in all aspects of international removals whether by sea or by air and whether being exported from or imported into Australia.
- A licencee of a Section 77 Bond Store facility under the direction of the Australian Customs Service and the Australian Quarantine Inspection.
- Service to complement the provision of international removals by providing full clearance and delivery services for inbound shipments into Australia.
- Able to provide a full range of other removal services.